Home to a large number of expatriate population, Emirates Hills is a prestigious residential district that was designed to resemble Beverly Hills in California. The upscale neighborhood filled with elegantly constructed villas and lush green landscape overlooks the Montgomerie Championship golf course. It is also one of the few freehold developments in the Emirate, meaning non-Emiratis can purchase a property in the neighborhood without any restrictions. Located far away from the noise of Dubai’s more tourist-friendly districts, the community offers enhanced security with 24-hour security and surveillance. The area also has all the necessary amenities such as supermarkets, schools, and clinics within its boundaries.
Despite its proximity to Jebel Ali, Dubai Marina, and Jumeirah, traveling to and from the neighborhood can be a hassle without a car of your own. Secondly, having your own vehicle is a sign of luxury and status, which is much need if you wish to reside here.
- HDFC Recruitment 2020 – 15000 Vacancies
- ICAR-NRRI, Hajo Recruitment 2020: Apply For 7 Young Professional-II Posts
- Recycled Plastic Pallet Selangor, Malaysia
- Private Detective Agency Services Provider Should Be A Well Trained In Investigation
- Jual Souvenir Pulpen Promosi 1117
- Top 10 ICSE Schools In Chennai | Best Pre Schools In Chennai
- Exhibition Stand Builder In Europe | Exhibition Stand Designs
- NIMR Bangalore Recruitment 2019-2020 Walkin For SRF And Project Technician
- Necessary Steps For Linksys Router Setup
- Leor Media – Events, Branding, Advertising