GAIL India is in talks with non-telecom public sector undertakings (PSUs) to take a common legal recourse in the controversial adjusted gross revenue (AGR) issue. Among the companies it is in discussions with are Oil India (OIL) and Power Grid Corporation (PGCIL).Earlier this month, the Supreme Court had directed the transmission major to approach the appropriate forum regarding the issue.The department of telecommunications (DoT) had raised a demand of Rs 1.83 trillion from the company towards annual licensing fee, including interest and penalty of AGR. If the amount has to be paid, it will significantly affect the Rs 1 trillion capital expenditure plan the company has lined up for the next five years.
- Shimla Manali Tour Package from Lucknow
- Financial Data
- Jual Souvenir promosi Flashdisk Kulit Pouch FDLT28
- How to fight with depression ?
- Jual Souvenir Kantor Memo Colorfull + Post it kode N-801
- Cara Daftar Di Situs Judi Slot Online Terbaru
- Affordable React Native App Development Company
- 1st Time in Noida Extension Launch By ACE Divino Luxury Pent House Start @ 1.19Cr*
- Jual Souvenir Pulpen Senter Untuk Natal
- Ini Alasan Mengapa Kamu Tidak Perlu Sedih Saat Jomblo !